Comparing Fiction and Non-Fiction
Snap, Go Fish and Concentration
How to play Snap
- Shuffle the cards and deal them to the players as equally as possible.
- Players do not look at their cards but keep them in a face down stack in front of them.
- The player to dealer's left begins.
- Turn the top card of your face-down pile and place it face-up alongside your pile.
- Each player forms a pile of face-up cards beside their face-down pile.
- If at any moment two of the face-up piles have matching cards at the top, anyone who notices this shouts "snap!".
- The first person who shouted "snap!" takes both matching face-up piles and adds them face-down to the bottom of their face-down pile.
- The game then continues as before.
- If you have no face-down cards left when it comes to your turn, you simply turn over your face-up pile to make a new face-down pile and turn over the top card as before.
- If you have no cards left at all, you are out of the game.
- The last player in is the winner.