Your task is to draw a typical Aussie. You have discussed it in class and probably realize there is no one typical Aussie. Therefore, you may choose to draw:
- a typical Aussie man
- a typical Aussie woman
- a typical Aussie student
- a typical Aussie teacher
- a typical Aussie footy player
- a typical Aussie... you choose (just check it with the teacher first)
- You need to use Kidpix to draw and paint it (Don't let thinking that you can't draw people bother you, use a template of a person to get you started. They can be found in backgrounds, middle icon and look for paperdolls or self portraits. Carefully use the eraser to remove unwanted parts of the templates.)
- You need to save the file by going to 'file' then 'export' and make sure the file is in .jpeg format when you are finished.
- You need to 'open' Comic Life' and import the graphic then...
- ... you need to use the 'cutouts' to write labels.
- Don't forget to save your work as you go and finally put your name(s) on it.
- Print a copy for the teacher to mark.
Need some ideas - take a look below:
Teacher download to demonstrate use of graphic in Comic Life.